5.20.2008

inspired! motivated! oh my

So a couple friends of mine have been having a little blog-war this semester, and they're using their blogs now, more or less, to update each other while having separate summer plans. Somehow this has really motivated me to jump on the same wagon.

I'm really wanting to keep up with everybody - it's sad that too often when plans change and everyone leaves, I'm horrible at staying it touch. So maybe this will help.

Anyway, I got really excited there for a moment.

I'm about to make the trip to Reading, PA for the summer which means a 22-hour drive is in my near future. Gross. But, luckily, I know this guy named Zach, who is like, the coolest and nicest person ever, and is going to make that looooong trip with me. :) How lucky am I?

I have no idea what to expect, to be honest. Should be an adventure...

On a completely different note, I found this photo today while cleaning my computer, look how freaking cute that dog is! I want one.

2 comments:

Michael Mitra said...

1. I'm pretty sure that "dog" is some type of rodent.

2. That guy, Zach, I think I've heard of him

haha good luck with the drive!

AS said...

Um i creepily found your blog. and that dog is presh. I want one.