8.19.2008

I've been a bad blogger.

But I haven't really had anything all too interesting to blog about. But for sheer lack of quantity, I will stoop to the what's-going-on-with-me post... not always the most riveting.

I've been back at home with Dad, mooching off free rent and groceries, for a week now, continuing the job search. I have an interview Tuesday that I'm excited about... and hoping not to jinx. (!)

I have some friends that will hate me for this, but I'm about Olympic-ed out. It's getting a little redundant. Although, in true hypocritical fashion, watching Phelps win his 8th gold was pretty amazing.

[Sidenote: amazing is by far my most overused adjective. I need something new.]

I'm listening to Vampire Weekend a lot lately. It's good for car dancing.

I'm digressing. Thus, the end of my what's-going-on-with-me post.

Ta da!

oh, P.S. I'm coming to Norman this weekend! woot!

No comments: