6.05.2008

life, careers, decisions

Last night was a thoughtful one, full of perspective. This whole transitional time is awfully important, and the pressure of the important decisions is weighing on me a little.

But, I came to some good conclusions. Everything is a learning experience, sometimes especially the bad experiences. Jobs aren't permanent, so it's better to do something than spend time soul searching. And most of all, keep your eye on the goal, know what you're working toward and realize your first job isn't your dream job.

Kelsey and I were spending some quality time complaining together about the draining environment of the 9-5 "adult" working world, and this post made me feel a little better. This blog has become a recent bookmark of mine. I found it once on accident and keep going back to it - it's got some good advice.

No comments: