7.25.2008

RIP MacBook

My precious MacBook has died.

Thus, the lack of posts of late. Well, that's at least partially to blame. I was finally sitting down to blog, and it completely froze. I shut it down, and ever since, all it does when attempting to start up is show me a mean, blinking file folder icon with a blinking question mark on a blue screen.

I'm fairly certain my hard drive is gonzo.

I have an appointment with Apple tomorrow, so they can tell me exactly how much money I'll have to pay (that I don't have) to fix it.

:(

I really need an external hard drive.

1 comment:

KaityVolpe said...

Ouch, it hurts when a computer crashes. Did you have your stuff backed-up? Western Digital has a huge external hard drive (750mb) for under $200.

Let me know if you're in NYC again. I'll show you around. Good luck!