11.12.2008

ooh, starbucks.

Work was funny today.

1) I was steaming milk, and I decided I was done apparently, so I removed the milk from the steamer before it had finished, and thus, steamed milk ALL over me and my entire vicinity. It was pretty funny, and thankfully, not painful.

2) The two other baristas I was working with were cracking me up so much, that at one point I had a complete laugh-attack. I could not stop cracking up - I couldn't even help customers. Whatever I was laughing at wasn't even funny enough to retell, but for whatever reason, I could not stop giggling. It felt really good actually.

AND! I've finally discovered how to use my dad's all-in-one printer/faxer/scanner on my computer. Some scanning fun below!

Some retro photos I found:


Zach and Lauren, Europe trip... summer 200....5?




This one was a gift from Jes Brown from my Sooner yearbook days. Her nice little note was on the back:






No comments: